And here it is! The premiere of Billibub Baddings and The Case of The Singing Sword! Let’s take a look at what’s going on in this 1:13:46-long episode…
Mighty big episode for a dwarf-sized detective, huh?
00:00 — Intro
- Opening Theme: “Naked Under Leather” by Rubber Band Banjo
- Hey, I’m Tee Morris and welcome to The Case of the Singing Sword
02:33 — Chapter One: “Trouble is a Princess in High Heels”
It is Chicago, 1929, and Billibub Baddings is a four-foot-one dwarf detective in a world of six-foot thugs, creeps, and lowlifes. It’s a slow Friday at Baddings Investigations, until one of Chicago’s higher society walks into his office. A case is about to open a world of trouble for Billi.
54:57 — Sponsors
55:58 — Extra Stuff
- Coming out of the box swinging…
- Who is Tee Morris?
- Why Billibub now?
- What makes this podcast different?
- Guest voices in many episodes
- Paying sponsors and the Tip Jar
- The build-up to St. Valentine’s Day
- Thanks for playing the sneak preview
- Behind the Scenes Help
- Special thanks to Scott Sigler and JC Hutchins for the promos
- Extra Special Thanks to Christiana Ellis for the spur-of-the-moment promo
- Ultra-Special-I’m-So-Your-Bitch thanks to George Hrab, Rubber Band Banjo, and Evan Stone for providing me music for this podcast.
- Now that you know what to expect…
- Call up Baddings Investigations at 206.202.DWRF
- Email Tee at tee (at) teemorris (dot) com
- Drop a comment on the blog
- See you next week!
1:08:52 — Promos
- Tag in the Seam
- Truth Seekers podcast
- George Hrab Painted Body Concert
- The Survival Guide to Writing Fantasy
Chapter One: Trouble Is a Princess in High Heels
Running Time — 1:13:46
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.