Okay…this is the chapter that unexpectedly appealed to my post-production muse and I can’t help but brag about it. Yeah, I brag a bit….but I keep it in check. Honesty, I do. Seriously. With sugar on top.
Ummm…right…Welcome to Episode #9…Love Potion Sold Seperately.
- With wacky weather in Virginia, Tee Morris breaks like the wind…
- Is it copesetic to brag about your podcast?
- The Story So Far…
3:20 — Chapter Nine: Any Friend of Lou’s…
Billi dives back into Benny’s notes and finds two living contacts in the “Singing Sword” network. One is a foot soldier in Capone’s ranks, keeping the Sword on the move. The other contact is a hat-and-coat check girl from one of Capone’s speakeasies, and she’s got a surprise or two for Billi’s case.
51:32 — Sponsors
52:03 — Billi Banter
- Bed Music: “Droid Jazz” from Rubber Band Banjo
- So, why the brag about Episode #9?
- The Indiana Jim Challenge
- Why I love podcasting
- Growing with every project, every episode
- Fun with audio
- If you’ve got a passion, podcast it!
- If you’ve already got a podcast, play with it!
- The News Wire is updated. The BB Players…needs work.
- Upcoming Appearances
- Dragon Moon Special — Billi and Legacy of Morevi for $30
- Taking Chapter Ten and the next Survival Guide on the road to Richmond…
- Give Baddings Investigations a shout!
- Snitch Line is open! 206.202.3973 (206.202.DWRF)
- Next SE may arrive sooner than you (and I) expect!
1:01:30 — Promos
Chapter Nine: Any Friend of Lou’s…
Running Time — 1:03:59
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.