Seems appropriate that the episode numbered “1″ and “1″ features the master of the vocal variations based on a theme. Heads up, all you Beta Clones, because Hutch is in the mix!
00:00 — Opening
- Special Promo: Mac Pro, a new thriller from Steve Jobs (special thanks to Paul form Des Moines)
- Special Guest Voice: J.C. Hutchins
03:05 — Chapter Eleven: Give My Regards to Elliot
After a night that ended with one dead Ryerson curator, a whopper of a hangover, and murder charges dropped thanks to an appearance by Capone’s ace attorney, Michael Ahearn, Billi gives Miranda (and himself) a day off. The following day picks up exactly where his case left off, bringing new players into this already complicated intrigue.
49:01 — Sponsors
51:08 — Billi Banter
- Bed Music: George Hrab’s “Irk”
- I wanted to get this episode out but WHAT A DAY…
- Check out the progress on Billibub Baddings and The Case of the Pitcher’s Pendant!
- Huge, heaping handfuls of thanks to J.C. Hutchins, friend, talented author, and podcaster.
- Thoughts on the new Mac (including what Tee’s new Mac sounds like!)
- Congrats to Mick Nowinski himself, Phil Rossi, for the launch of Crescent
- Call the Snitch Line at 206.202.DWRF (206.202.3973) or e-mail me at tee (at) teemorris (dot) com, and get ready for the next Special Edition of The Billibub Baddings Podcast.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.