You Snitches have been waiting, and waiting more than patiently. Well, here it is…Chapter Fifteen.
Brace yourselves. This one is going to leave a mark!
00:00 — The 2007 Parsec Awards
1:00 — Opening
- Sponsored by Typical Mac User, Give Us a Minute, The Sorrow, and Ink ‘n Doodles Creative Workshop
- I gave myself Saturday to clock in some quality time with the podcast. Leann Mabry is such the pro!
- More banter after the chapter…
2:58 — Chapter Fifteen: Hell, Hell, the Gang’s All Here
Dwarf detective Billi Baddings was originally hired by socialite Julia Lesinger to uncover the “why’s” behind the death of her mobster boyfriend Pretty Boy DeMayo. Unexpectedly, he uncovered the existence of The Singing Sword, an ancient talisman from his own homeworld of Acryonis. This weapon of mass destruction is now somewhere in the streets of the Windy City and everyone from crooked curators to frustrated feds to the big boss — Alphonse “Scarface” Capone himself — is looking for it.
Oddly enough, the breakthrough in this case — both in DeMayo’s death and The Singing Sword — happened over Mick’s chicken soup and ham-and-cheese special. The hunch led Billi to a speakeasy and left him at the docks.
Tonight, everything happens.
1:04:02 — Billi Banter
- Some sound effects featured in this episode courtesy of The Freesound Project
- Bed Music: “Droid Jazz” by Rubber Band Banjo
- To all of you beautiful Snitches, thank you. Wow, you sure know how to make an author and a podcaster feel the love.
- Did you enjoy this episode? Then do yourself a favor and listen to Leann Mabry’s 25th Tag in the Seam.
- The new Story So Far segment, from the Empire’s Finest.
- Why I’m sticking with “Billi’s Snitches” for your moniker (with respects to Siggy).
- The Billi #14 Rant Follow-up
- Foenixfyre…her stuff is online and for sale. Do what I’m doing and decorate your studio with Chainmail Carrie’s art.
- The Mac Pro got its workout, and I’m loving this monster.
- Wiley and the Day Job…still dealing with it, but getting some control back on things.
- Feeling groovy, especially in this episode’s afterglow.
- Dragon Moon Special — Billi and Legacy of Morevi = $30.
- Snitch Line is open at 206.202.3973 (206.202.DWRF). E-mail’s are welcome and with one chapter to go, all your calls and e-mails will appear in the listener appreciation show!
- Mark your calendars! July 7, 2007. After you listen to J.C. Hutchins‘ opening podcast of 7th Son: Book Three, join me and Leann Mabry for an exit interview where you Snitches can call in! Cian of View from the Quad is putting this together, so click here for more details on how to call in and talk to us!
- CALLING ALL SNITCHES: Let’s take a page from Clone Boy’s playbook…
- You all rock! I’m going to ask you one more time to bear with me as I finish up this Podcasting Boot Camp and remaining chapters. Look for the next chapter on Friday…
1:24:18 — Promos
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.