No, you’re not seeing things. This is a new Personal Best. TWO HOURS!
TWO HOURS of Listener Appreciation which includes…
- Bed music from George Hrab (“Irk” from Coelacanth)
- Foenixfyre…her stuff is online and for sale. Do what I’m doing and decorate your studio with Chainmail Carrie’s art.
- Enjoying the offerings of Heavy Seas
- Yikes…I got my titles mixed up!
- I understand in Texas, when you order chili, they serve it cold…
- E-mail, voice mail, and thoughts on the Billibub Baddings experience.
- Looking ahead…
And don’t forget: July 7, 2007. After you listen to J.C. Hutchins‘ opening podcast of 7th Son: Book Three, join me and Leann Mabry for an exit interview where you Snitches can call in! Cian of View from the Quad is putting this together, so click here for more details on how to call in and talk to us!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.